Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas 2010

I can't believe that I've already started cleaning up Christmas decorations! I just got off the phone with my little bro. and was inspired to take a few pictures of what's left. Blogging has been pretty far down on the list lately, and I've got to pack. So here some of our Christmas fun this year....

The decorations I made this year for our Stake Christmas festival.
Photobucket

A closeup...
Photobucket

Our fun Christmas wall..
Photobucket

The stockings I made last year, but finally got names on this year.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Cherry's said...

I'm glad he inspired you, because I've been blog stalking waiting for this post. I am always so envious of your creativity. Have a super fun time!

Dawn, said...

I flipped over this tree at Festival. It was so amazing, loved it!! I want to do a copycat project from this with a garland on my stairs... next year though, grin!

Jessica M said...

I love Christmas decoration pictures. Your tree looks so great! I was admiring it at the stake center. Hope y'all have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED your tree. so creative and inspiring. I also love the cute wall with the pictures of your girls and such. It is nice to see you in blogging land. :)

danakat said...

Your home even feels warm and inviting from pictures! Your mantle and fireplace are beautiful!! I also love your vinyl wall...fun!
And of course, your tree is amazing. You've got serious talent, friend.

Karen said...

I am impressed with your tree. But I am even more impressed that you are taking Christmas done before you leave. Brillant. I am ready for mine to come down.

Natalie said...

I love seeing your very fun Christmas decor pics. The tree is beautiful.

Merry Christmas to your family!

Charity said...

I loved your tree at the festival but didn't know who did it. It is beautiful!