Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Major Award!

I was toying with title of this post. I thought I'd go with the less silly one. The other I was considering...Sometimes you've just got to toot (get it, as in toot your own horn) I know, I know, I should try to be funny. It doesn't work.


It's the end of the school year and I've been in to one of the girl's schools every day this week! Yesterday Kylie asked if I was coming to awards day because she was getting an award. I teased her about getting a "Major Award", like on A Christmas Story...





















I wasn't expecting this....




6 comments:

Kim Mayfield said...

Woohoo! She is so awesome!!

danakat said...

That is fantastic!! Was she surprised?
I love how she was WooHoo-ing her friend and herself. She is such a fun girl!

hope said...

That is so fantastic!!!

Katie and Zach said...

That's awesome! Congrats to Kylie :)

Jessica M said...

The lamp...

I love Kylie's expression when she won. Congratulations Kylie!

Wendyrful said...

That is fantastic! Tell her to start getting her speach ready... Valedictorian here she comes! (I probably can't even spell that right!)