This is Kiersten her very first season. We had just moved to Madison. These were the only two girls on the team. These girls rocked! I think they were the best on the team.

These two are are playing on the same team again! They are a force to reckon with!

Here are some highlights from our spring season:
We played some boys teams so the girls could toughen up! I think it worked.







First place feels good! (Red hair makes it even better!)

2 comments:
I love the way back and current pictures of K and her friend! Kiersten looks like one lean, mean soccer-playin' machine! Way to go!
The pics from before and now are really cute. Great action shots MOM! My favorite pic of them all... playing against the boys to 'toughen' them up! Kiersten is kicking the ball so hard, and both boys in front of her are almost shrinking away!!!!! Great Job Kiersten! Congrats on the championship!
Post a Comment