Friday, August 21, 2009

In the Lion's Den

Kylie made the middle school VB team! She was one of three 7th graders who were moved up to the 8th grade team. Yesterday was their first game.

I thought it was fun that Kylie and her friend (both 7th graders) led the team out onto the floor.
Photobucket
Here's my little girl serving game point in game two.
Photobucket
One happy 7th grade girl after winning two games in a row. GO LIONS!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim Mayfield said...

Didn't realize that she was moved up... Yay for Kylie!! Congrats on the win, too!

Dawn, said...

Gotta love a cute gals with a wicked serve!! I just love volleyball.

Lisha said...

What fun pictures, I think Carden would get into VB, I'll have to get some info from you on how/when to get started. Congrats Kylie, you are a talented, beautiful girl!

Cherry's said...

That's my niece!!! Way to go Kylie! Tanner is missing you. :)

hope said...

Awesome fun!!! Great job, Kylie!!!