So, I'm assuming this was a tooth that was meant to be lost?!! I bet that did c catch you off gaurd!
I sure hope it was meant to be lost. There is another tooth growing in, so I'm guessing it's okay. It was a surprise because I was unaware of any loose teeth.
Carrie, you have been blogging probably longer than any of us! You're sneaky :) Hope it's ok I found you...had to ask around.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So, I'm assuming this was a tooth that was meant to be lost?!! I bet that did c catch you off gaurd!
So, I'm assuming this was a tooth that was meant to be lost?!! I bet that did c catch you off gaurd!
I sure hope it was meant to be lost. There is another tooth growing in, so I'm guessing it's okay. It was a surprise because I was unaware of any loose teeth.
Carrie, you have been blogging probably longer than any of us! You're sneaky :) Hope it's ok I found you...had to ask around.
Post a Comment