Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Glasses!


Guess who is the proud new owner of a pair of glasses?!




We had Reagan's eyes checked last week and found out she needed reading glasses. When we went over to pick out a pair of frames she picked this out immediately. I thought "ew" purple? I don't think so. I encouraged her to try on several pairs and decided which ones she like the best after that. Finally I let her try these on and I must admit she was right. They were my favorite. They are black on the outside and purple on the inside. She is one excited little girl. I hope she doesn't "love them to pieces" her first day with them.




Kylie and I also got our new phones today. Kiersten couldn't wait to test mine out and take pictures. Reagan couldn't wait to have her picture taken. What a perfect pair!

0 comments: