Tonight, as we're cleaning up dinner, Mike tells the kids of something he did his sophmore year in high school. Would you like to know what this guy did?
He went in three different times under three different names to have his yearbook picture taken. They actually put all three pictures in the yearbook. The girls and I spent some time to verify this story.
Yep! He's in there three times. In the junior class under the name Van Smith. With the sophmore class he is listed as himself. Lastly, as a freshman he's listed as Felix Rishom.
How to Make Homemade Root Beer Recipe
3 days ago
4 comments:
I want to see the pictures :)
I do too!
That is hysterical. LOL
I can actually picture your middle child doing this. :)
I was picturing the youngest child doing this! Can you scan and post the pictures? :)
This is a CLASSIC!
Post a Comment