Monday, March 09, 2009

Practice

What do you do when you get a fun new camera and can't wait to play? I pushed the laundry aside and turned a blind eye to the dust one everything and hit the road to go have fun. Here's what I returned home with.

Keep in mind these are SOOC (staight out of camera)so they're not as amazing as my ever so talented friends. But I'm having fun and isn't that what it's all about?


Spring is springing!
(Has anyone else noticed the stink in the air of the beautiful Bradford Pear trees?)




This poor duck could probably walk across the backs of all these fish.




It isn't easy being the ugly duck!







Today I learned how different pictures turn out when I used a UV filter and a polarized filter. Without the UV the pictures look kind of hazy. With the polorized filter I could take pictures of the fish and not get the glare. Fun!

3 comments:

danakat said...

Where in the world did you go?!
Fun stuff!

kg said...

Yay for taking pictures! I'm so happy Spring is springing!

kg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.