Saturday, March 06, 2010

More Big Spring Bash

Sorry this isn't one of the fun socks post. I'm sad to say that we don't really have very fun socks this year. Black, zebra, and black with some words on it is as exciting as we got this year.

Anyways....
One of the dads on our team makes these fun videos of our team. Kylie is #38 if you watch the video. She almost always has the second touch on the ball. She is the front row setter. #9 is Julie our back row setter. If Kylie's not setting it's usually Julie. Keep an eye on our libero (the one in the different jersey) she is quick! These girls are really good.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I have to say that I thought this one would be of socks......Volleyball has to be one of the funnest sports to watch.

Jessica M said...

This was so fun to watch! The team looks great.