Friday, January 22, 2010

Officially a TEENAGER!

Today is her birthday! Carrying on with a new tradition, here she is sporting her new birthday shirt. Hopefully I'll get around to posting more pictures as the day as more birthday festivities arise.

Photobucket

I offered to cut her hair so that people could see the back of the shirt better, but she said no. She is just going to walk around with her head down so her hair won't cover it. (smile)
Photobucket

9 comments:

danakat said...

Love bdays shirts!! The cupcake is super cute...just like the birthday girl!! She is such an amazing young lady. You do good work, friend. :)

kg said...

Happy birthday K, knowing your family you'll be having a great party! :)

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to you.....Have a fantastic day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day! And I LOVE her shirt. Such a cute and fun tradition! My girls would LOVE this tradition cause that means they'd get new clothes. :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

What a beautiful birthday girl! I hope it is a fantastic day; I sure love the birthday shirt.

Dawn, said...

Awww, she is so beautiful! Today is Savannah's birthday too, turns 15, drivers permit, ugh.

Jessica M said...

Cute shirt! Beautiful girl.

Wendyrful said...

Adorable shirt! and Happy Happy (late) Birthday!!!

Lisa said...

Love this shirt! Where did you get it?