My kind of snow... last long enough for the kids to get a little playing in and then is gone! Looks like you had fun!
Loved all your post. That plantation is beautiful. And your girls in the snow are so cute! Goats. Gotta love um.
I really like the picture of the santa hat in the tree. Your girls look so cute!
Hey Carrie! I keep forgetting to add your blog to my list and so haven't checked in for awhile. What a cute post! And your pictures look great! I loved the beach pictures, minus the scary jellyfish, I hate those guys...
Carrie: my new address is:701 Swan Ct. Murphy, TX 75094Love to hear from you soon!Jenn
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My kind of snow... last long enough for the kids to get a little playing in and then is gone! Looks like you had fun!
Loved all your post. That plantation is beautiful. And your girls in the snow are so cute! Goats. Gotta love um.
I really like the picture of the santa hat in the tree. Your girls look so cute!
Hey Carrie! I keep forgetting to add your blog to my list and so haven't checked in for awhile. What a cute post! And your pictures look great! I loved the beach pictures, minus the scary jellyfish, I hate those guys...
Carrie: my new address is:
701 Swan Ct. Murphy, TX 75094
Love to hear from you soon!
Jenn
Post a Comment