Kiersten brought a bunch of papers home the other day. On the top of one the teacher wrote, "I LOVE your story". I stopped and read the following...
"Order up!" Some lady shouted. Then she reached for me and took me and slamed a bag over my body.
"Where am I?", I asked. No one answered, then the bag started moving. What was gong on?
When the moving stopped my heart was beating hard. (wait I don't have a heart I'm food) The bag opened and next thing you know I am being chewed up. When the chewing stopped I got pushed down. Then I went down something bumpy. It must have been the esophagus.
When the bumpy ride stopped I plopped right into the stomach. Then the liquid started to take all the good stuff out of me. Then some thumb like things called villi took my healthiness and put it into the blood stream.
"Hey! That's not nice!", I said. Those words made me look at my body. I was goo.
After I noticed that I was goo I was falling in mid air. I screamed for my life! All of the sudden I fell into this big pool. I was now oficially scared to death. Then the water turned into a whirl pool. I now realized where I was. I had to admit that going through the body was pretty cool.
Now I have told my story of me starting off as a piece of pizza and ending up as an object in the toilet.
How to Make Homemade Root Beer Recipe
3 days ago
4 comments:
That was oddly gross and impressive at the same time. She's definitely creative. I love it!
Love that girl!!!
HA!!! That's the best ending to a story EVER!
LOL!!!!
Post a Comment