Friday, July 10, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day

Happy Cow Appreciation Day! If you don't know what that is you may have already missed out on all the hoopla.

Today if you dress up as a cow you get a free meal at Chick-fil-a. And who doesn't like free meals from Chick-fil-a?! I grabbed a sheet from my mom, Kiersten colored it with cow like spots, Kylie was the head, Kiersten was the tail, and Reagan & Noelle were the middle. Thanks to our brave and bold children we ate for free!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Noelle throughly enjoyed her meal!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just sat and stared at Maile. She got tired of that. That didn't stop me though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a satisfying free meal, Noelle hung out with her cousins Kylie & Kiersten. Reagan was hanging out on her own. I think she wasn't quite over having to be the middle of the cow.

1 comments:

Lisha said...

How fun! And what CUTE little neices you have!