Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Reagan's Big Dance Show Photos (a little late)

June 3rd & 4th Reagan had her big dance show. The first dress rehersal and Mom brings the wrong costume. Reagan handles it beautifully. (I haven't gotten to the photos from this routine yet)

Reagan


The above costume was for her jazz routine. This funky outfit was for her tap routine. She was so excited for Grandma to be in the audience, she danced her bootie off.
Reagan


She danced offstage throwing kisses. One each for Dad, Mom, Kylie, Kiersten & GRANDMA!
Reagan



Here she is literally dancing her way backstage.
Reagan,Dance


Backstage Reagan is primping and fluffing.
Reagan,Dance



She took a moment before curtain to fix her shoe.
Reagan,Dance

More photos later.....

6 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Carrie, your pictures look really, really good. I am impressed! I am laughing at the first picture because Reagan looks like she is the STAR of the whole production (and probably was). She looks like she is having a GRRRREAT time. :)

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT pictures! I LOVE that she is so into her dancing and the kiss blowing is precious!

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Awesome pics!! She is such a spunky gal! I love it!!!

Karen said...

Oh my. These are beautiful. You should frame these. I love them!!!!

danakat said...

I agree...you should frame these. I'm thinking the last three would be perfect for her bedroom. Timeless.

Cindy said...

Reagan looks so cute. I absolutely love the shot of her dancing backstage!