Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Don't Even Go There!

This is serious. =)


His name is Bullseye.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Unfortunately, he's lost. Our neighbors found him wandering around the Gillespe/Countyline Rd. intersection. He has a collar, but no ID tags or a locator chip. He looks like a Labradoodle. (Those dogs ain't cheap!) He is great with kids and has good manners. Obviously he belongs to a good home.

Reagan "helped" the children next door temporarily name him Bullseye. (You can do that when the kids are just 5 & 3 and think you're cool.) She worked hard to teach him his new name by repeating it every 3-5 seconds throughout the evening.

I had to finally drag her from our neighbors garage to come home and shower. (he's dirty and you saw that she's cuddling with him!) Hopefully he will be reunited with his family soon.

My prediction is...if Bullseyes original family is not found then our neighbors will keep him (and change his name). I'm secretly hoping for this. There's nothing better than a neighbor's pet your kids call their own. All the good, and none of the bad.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Be strong Carrie! If you get a dog it will be just one more argument for Emily to use when complaining that the Thorum family is so much more fun than ours.

Quincy Sorensen said...

That dogs looks like it belongs in the movies. I hope it becomes your neighbor (but not your pet! :))!

hope said...

LOL! I guess I met your neighbors the other evening briefly when they came through our culdesac asking if we recognized him! I hope his home is found soon!