Thursday, April 02, 2009

Dancin' Through Life

I have Wicked on the brain. The Bagley ladies are going to see it this weekend! I can't wait to hear what they think about it! Hope you have the best time ladies! (too many !!) sorry

Anyway, here's our dancer. She said she wanted to do dance this year so I put her in some classes. Then she wanted to quit. I told her to hang in there until the costumes come in. Well, they came in and she still wants to quit. Now I'm trying to convince her that the big dance show will be tons of fun and she'll have a great time. Hopefully it will be and she'll want to continue on. I would love for her to find SOMETHING she likes to do. I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Here's the first of her three costumes. (she loves this because she gets to wear a TON of makeup)


6 comments:

Dawn, said...

Oh goodness... she is so grown looking. Savannah tried so many different 'things' and the funny thing is that she was really good at all of them... but she would want to quit eventually. Finally, finally, farm animals seem to be her nitch.

Jenni said...

Rea, you look so darn cute and grown up! You'll have to show me some of your moves girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! You are so going to have to get a rifle for your husband to clean in front of the boys that come calling on her, when dating time arrives! :)She is a beauty!

I hope she likes the show too! I am sure she will find something she likes soon!

Kim Mayfield said...

She is so beautiful... and so grown up!

Karen said...

What a beauty!! I love that costume! Thanks for the little shout out too. I can't wait!!

Wendyrful said...

What a fun costume! Reagan looks great! I hope she has lots of fun in the show!