Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kiersten's Talk

Kierten was assinged to speak in Primary today. I gave her an article from the Friend and told her to read it and write a talk. Here's what she came up with.....

Responsibilities

My topic is about responsibilities. In my house everybody has responsibilities. My dad is responsible for going to work, and sometimes taking out the trash. My mom is repsponsible for cooking or making food, and taking care of us. Kylie, Reagan, and I do the rest of the jobs. Some of our jobs are cleaning our room, cleaning the bathrooms, taking out the trash when dad cannot, and to pick up after ourselves, and honor thy mother and thy father which is one of the commandments. Without responsibilities our house would be a mess, we would not have any money to get food or a house. If we have responsibilities our house would be a house of order.

(a 10 year old's perspective)

3 comments:

Wendyrful said...

What an awesome perspective! I love it! Great job K!!!

Karen said...

Your girls always make me smile. That is just to fun!

Kim Mayfield said...

I love her perspective! Great job.