Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kiersten

Tonight was one of those beautiful spring evenings that we all went outside and just enjoyed the weather. I decided to pull the camera out and take some shots of Kiersten. I don't have many.

You may ask:
Why don't you have many?

Because she pulls faces like this every time she sees the camera!




Ok, Ok maybe not EVERY time.

5 comments:

kg said...

Love the last one with the sun flares...I love sun flares of any kind!

Wendyrful said...

That last one is a GREAT shot.

Anonymous said...

Nice shots! All your girls are so beautiful! I agree that the last shot is great!

Kim Mayfield said...

Hee hee! She reminds me of my Josh. I can NEVER get a decent picture of him because he is always making some stupid face. I decided that I am going to keep on taking his picture, despite his antics. Someday I will thoroughly embarrass him by showing all of them to his wife!

Mike & Nicole said...

Carrie-
You are really getting good at taking pictures. Hopefully we can convince you to take some family pictures for us when you come in July. :)