Me too! I can't drink out of a cup or glass without a straw. I mean, I can, but the whole time I'm wishing I had a straw and thinking about how much better it would be with a straw and if I should try to find a straw...
I never knew that you had a thing for Straws. That is too funny. I keep them on hand at all times too. Mike makes fun of me because I am always drinking from a straw.
3 comments:
Me too! I can't drink out of a cup or glass without a straw. I mean, I can, but the whole time I'm wishing I had a straw and thinking about how much better it would be with a straw and if I should try to find a straw...
You just moved up the list of Noelle's favorite people.
I never knew that you had a thing for Straws. That is too funny. I keep them on hand at all times too. Mike makes fun of me because I am always drinking from a straw.
Post a Comment