Love them! The LMS volleyball team has some crazy ones, too. Is Kylie going to try out for the Liberty team? I think try-outs are sometime this spring. I'll keep you updated if you are interested.
I do love those socks! I think I mentioned them in some of your other pictures. Do they have more than 2 pairs?
How fashionable they are!! Very cute!
How I do love them! Glad they won. It always helps on the way home! Way to go!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love them! The LMS volleyball team has some crazy ones, too. Is Kylie going to try out for the Liberty team? I think try-outs are sometime this spring. I'll keep you updated if you are interested.
I do love those socks! I think I mentioned them in some of your other pictures. Do they have more than 2 pairs?
How fashionable they are!! Very cute!
How I do love them! Glad they won. It always helps on the way home! Way to go!
Post a Comment