Sunday, March 01, 2009







I read that if you are just walking around with your camera keep it on P. If you see a shot you can just shoot without worrying about settings. I shot the animals on P, WB auto.







I remembered to change back to manual mode, but forgot to change the WB from auto to pre. My auto WB made the girls look blue.





When I switched over to my preset WB the girls now look normal.







I have been wanting to take pictures like this for a long time. My little sureshot is wonderful, but doesn't do well for action shots. Thanks to those of you who secretly inspired me to get a camera and start shooting. Keep sharing your photos!

In my humble opion, I don't think I did too bad for being a rookie!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like she really enjoys playing!!

Mike & Nicole said...

Where can we get some socks like Kylie's?

Wendyrful said...

Great shots C!! K looks awesome!!!!
(p.s. i finally figured oout how to find your blog!!!)