Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!



Yesterday I spent all day making cookies. My friend mentioned she thought they were pretty enough to sell. We'll see.

Kiersten & Reagan are always wanting to sell something in front of our house. (The last thing was a hermit crab. Sadly, there were no takers.) I think I'll let them try to sell these. It is now in their hands.

I'll even let Reagan wear the witch costume that she's been wanting to wear the past couple of days! That should stop traffic. ;)

3 comments:

Dawn, said...

Those are beautiful!! I can never pass a lemonade stand so I'm SURE a cookie stand will be a huge hit!! And a cute witch running the cookie shop makes it a sure moneymaker, grin!

kg said...

They are very pretty! I am running your neighborhood tomorrow...I'll be tempted....

Cherry's said...

Wow! You continually amaze me. Why didn't I get any of those creative genes?