Monday, February 16, 2009

CHAMPS!


Hi mom! You are the best mom ever! I love you! (I turn my back for a minute and look what my favorite middle child wrote. Am I lucky or what?)

anyway...

Kylie's volleyball team was undefeated and took first place this weekend! Good job gals!

7 comments:

Cherry's said...

Way to go Kylie! Just the other day Ryan was saying, "When can we go to Alabama." We wish we lived closer. Love you! Aunt Megan

Elder Beech said...

I can't believe how big your girls are. I guess that's what time does for us!

Our blog is:
www.beechbunch.blogspot.com
Jenn Beech

Mike and Carrie said...

hi people reading this! I just love my big sis! She is a great sis. This is Kiersten saying bye, so bye!

Mike and Carrie said...

hi!

Mike and Carrie said...

hi!

Mike and Carrie said...

i love my big sis!

Mike and Carrie said...

hi!